Wednesday 21 April 2021

Why are my Duas not answered or not always answered? I do all my Salah and extra Dhikr. Why me?

My Naseeha, this is why your Duas don't work or not
always answered. You need to stop thinking how Allah will punish you, for this Angers Allah!

"O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is Forgiving, the Merciful." (39:53). For When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, 'My Mercy overpowers My Anger.'
You need to stop thinking how Allah will punish you, for this Angers Allah! and think How Allah will be Gentle and Merciful to you. Yes we Sin, (from big sins to small ones) slip make all sorts of mistakes and errors and silliness.
Or to say about yourself, ‘I've done so many Haram actions and bad sins Allah will never forgive me', for Angers Allah and causing punishment to yourself.
Always have a high opinion of Allah, and Allah will have a High opinion you. Never say about someone, ‘Allah will never forgive him, because he did this or that'. That statement is enough to put you into hell. But to think o I've Sinned, I will get punished! means you are cutting yourself off Allah's Mercy which is (Haram and thinking in Kufr) and insults Allah's Mercy.
Allah says I'm in then Opinion of my Slave, so if he thinks I'm Merciful I will treat him with Mercy, but if he thinks I'm wrathful I will treat him according to his opinion of me with Wrath.
Because now you questioning the Mercy of Allah and its only His to give, but yours to ask him the Most Generosity One, Most Merciful one Most Graciousness. So control your tongue about Allah's lack of Mercy. And if you think Allah is not Merciful he will not show His Mercy to you, then we won't!
So say Astghfirullah and then move on, only have the Best Opinion of Allah's Divine Mercy to shower you, which is what Allah teaches, but instead people prefer to be hopeless and believe wrathful thoughts of a Wrath Lord! that isn't the Allah i Believe in nor should it be the Allah you should believe in either.
And this is regardless how much Sins we have done. Why do people let Waswas of Shaytan and the Nafs over Power them, to lessen the Power of Allah who can make the impossible to Possible and change by a simple act of a single Astghfirullah from the Heart. My Allah is al-Ghafoor-The most Forgiving, al-’Afuw-forgiveness or heal, al-Tawwab, Acceptor of repentance, al-Haleem-The Clement, al-Rahman and al-Rahim-The most Merciful and Compassionate, Lateef-The Gentle.
Do Tawba and reflect on that and only have Khayr-goodness and focus on Allah's Sultaniyya -Authority over all things.
I can Sin a 1000 times But Allah's Mercy is above my Sins, that is the Allah i follow, yes i fear Him, but out of awe like a child does to his mother or father to displease them, I have hopeful Allah of Love, which is Mercy. Even thinking for example Magic is powerful is haram, think it nothing, think it a test and don't give it any worth or reality for only then it attacks you, for you have lessen Allahs Mercy for Allah is More Mighty and Powerful, instead think it worthless and insignificant, in the sight of Allah's Qadr and Quwwa Power.
This will make Shaytan run and tame the ego and this dhikr is said to be from (a treasure from the treasures of Paradise-jannah - hadith) and enough to change Qadr if said with a pure heart of Sincerity.
And I remember this Dhikr to boost your iman when such silly notions and thoughts comes your hearts. "La hawla wala quwwata illa billahi'l-'Aliyyil-Adheem" Meaning: There is neither power nor No strength excep with Allah, The Highest (Al-‘Ali) and The Supreme Glory (Al-‘Adhim). Now, sometimes, its due to some Ghiyba backbiting, or Ghill Grudge or ill will nested inside your heart towards someone else that stops your Duas, or even your Ghadab Anger issues. Or sometimes, its due to the negative energies of Hasad (Jealous) and Nazr (evil eye) or Sihr (Magic). All are quick to blame these negative energies. But never stop to see it simply could be there lack Yaqin of having a a good Opinion towards Allah when making Duas, that is causing the hold up or blockage in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

15th Ramadhan Urs of Sayyidah Nafisa - How to get Madad-from Sayyida Nafisa

15th Ramadhan Urs of Sayyidah Nafisa (qaddas Allahu sirru) who is also a direct descendant of Imam al Hassan ibn Ali qaddas Allahu sirru.  P...