Saturday 24 April 2021

Beautiful Powerful Short Hizb by Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani with Translation & Transliterate

Beautiful Powerful Short Hizb by Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani qaddas Allahu sirru
(translation & transliterate from Al-Fuyudat Ar-Rabbaniyya)

Please share, this Short dua that fulfils Needs, Solace of heart, protection and much more. 

(My Naseeha; 1st Read Wird Bismillah Sharifa by Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani qaddas Allahu Sirru and then Short Hizb with any salawat (or salawat Tunjina ideally) to close.

O Allah, loosen this knot, and cause this hardship to cease,
Allahumma hulla hadhi-hil-uqdata, wa azil hadhi-hil-usrata

and let me encounter  the best of good fortune, and guard me against the worst of my destiny,
wa laqqi-ni husnal-maisuri wa-qi-ni su'al-maqduri

and provide me with the best of what is sought, and protect me from the worst of the final upheaval,
warzuq-ni husnat-talabi, wakfi-ni su'al-munqalab

O Allah is my plea, and my equipment is my neediness,
Allahumma hujjati wa 'uddati faqati

and my instrument is the ending of my deceitfulness,
wa wasila-tin-qita'u hilati

and my capital is the non-existence of my cunning,
wa ra'su mali adamuh-tiyali

and my intercessor is my tears, and my treasure is my incapacity,
wa shafi'i dumu'i, wa kanzi 'ajzi

My God, drop from the oceans of Your Generosity will enrich us,
ilahi qatratun min bi-hari judi-ka tughni-ni

and an atom from the current of Your Pardon will suffice me
wa  dharratun min tayyari  'afwi-ka takfi-ni

so grant me provision and well-being, and pardon me,
 farzuq-ni  wa 'afi-ni wafu 'an-ni 

and forgive me, and satisfy my need, and blow away my sorrow and cheer my concern, and remove my anxiety,
waghfir-li waqdi hajati, wa naffis kurbati wa farrij hammi, wakshif ghammi 

through Your Mercy, O Most Merciful of the Merciful, And praise be Allah the Lord of All the Worlds.
bi-rahmati-ka ya arhamar-raheem, wal-hamdu-lillahi Rabbil-'alameen.

=====
Show (Shukr Gratefulness) and Support and take part in Monthly Ghyaarvi Shareef (Honourable 11th). Giving Sadaqah in the Honour of Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani Qaddas Allahu Sirru to the Poor.


'Sadaqah relieves the Lord’s anger and averts an evil death.' (Tirmidhi)
'Give Sadaqah without delay, for it stands in the way of problems/ calamities.'(Tirmidhi) 

Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir:
Tariqah of Direct Bay'ah with Shaykh Abdal Qadiri Jilani qaddas Allahu sirru
and Direct Bay'ah with Shaykh Ahmad Rifai qaddas Allahu sirru and Support from Rijal al-Ghayb

If you don't have a Shaykh/Pir in Bay'ah or they have passed away, and you would like to take Bay'ah and learn from Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir Contact: Haqqdastagir@gmail.com Or Join our Public Facebook Group link below and send a message. Public Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir Lovers of Ghawth al-Azam following his Powerful Awrad, Salawats and Protection Hisaars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15th Ramadhan Urs of Sayyidah Nafisa - How to get Madad-from Sayyida Nafisa

15th Ramadhan Urs of Sayyidah Nafisa (qaddas Allahu sirru) who is also a direct descendant of Imam al Hassan ibn Ali qaddas Allahu sirru.  P...