Monday 15 February 2021

Monday Wird - Yawm al-Thani of Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani

 The Litany of Monday Wird - Yawm al-Thani-(2nd day) 
of Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani qaddas Allahu Sirrul Aziz

There is a Wird of each day of the week, it's read ideally in the morning or within the day of Monday from Fajr to Maghrib. The Islamic day ends at Maghrib time.

Apart from the 7 day Wird of Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani qaddas Allahu Sirrul Aziz, there is also the Wird of each of the timings after each of the Salah, which is much longer then the Litany of Week. 

So example you have Hizbul Fajr, Hizbul Dhuhr, Hizbul Asr, Hizbul Maghirb and Hizbul Isha. All the 5 Hizbs have been collected together as one big Hizb, called Hizbul Kabir Jilani.

So it's read as either at each interval of each Salah or all can be read as one and thus called Hizbul Kabir Jilani, caution its full of Suryani and this very powerful. Without proper ijaza please don't read it.

The way it's read is, either you read each of the Wird of the Salah and then the Litany of that day.

Methods of reading:
1. Part of the adaab, is to read Surah Iklas, Falaq and Nass, the first 5 ayats of Baqara and Ayatul Kuris and then read Litany of Sunday. if you cannot then at least read Surah al-Fatiha followed by Litany of Monday.

2. Another Method is first reading Sunday section of Salawat al-Kubra Jilani which has been split into Seven parts followed by Reading Litany of Monday.

3. Another Method is to read Hizbul Fajr followed by by Litany of that day.

Shaykh Ibn Arabi qaddas Allahu Sirru also has a 7 day Wird of both Morning and Evening Award to read.
Click image to enlarge 
 The Litany of Monday Wird - Yawm al-Thani-(2nd day) 

In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate

He is Allah; there is no god but He,

the All-Forbearing, the All-Compassionate,

the Effective One, the Gentle One,

the Protecting Friend, the Praiseworthy,

the Ever-Patient, the Director, the All-Merciful.

My Lord, let me taste the coolness of Your clemency toward me,

so that I may take delight therein in all my spheres of being,

for then I shall witness nothing in the universe,

except that which necessitates my silence

and my feeling of contentment,

for You are indeed the Truth, and Your command is the truth,

and You are the All-Forbearing, the All-Compassionate.

My Lord, let me witness the absoluteness of Your agency

in everything that is done,

until I can see no agent other than You.

so that I may feel at peace beneath the current of Your decrees,

in willing compliance with every judgement and every state of being,

whether it pertains to the visible or the unseen world,

or belongs to the intermediate realm

O You who blow the spirit of Your command into every entity,

cause me to be affected, in every state,

by that which will transfer me from the darknesses of my creations.

Attach my doing, and the doing of all doers,

to the Oneness of Your doing.

Direct me, through the beautiful

and praiseworthy quality of Your information,

in all my undertakings.

Cause my self-will to vanish from me,

and enable me to endure with patience.

and guide me and have mercy on me.

Cause me to experience, O Gentle Bestower of providential care,

a special togetherness with You,

and confirm me in Your nearness,

in the presence of which there can be no loneliness,

O All-Merciful One, O Source of Peace!

And praise be to Allah, Lord of All the Worlds.

text from page 271 from Emanations of Lordly Grace al-Fuyudat Ar-Rabbaniyyah
=====
Show (Shukr Gratefulness) and Support and take part in Monthly Ghyaarvi Shareef (Honourable 11th). Giving Sadaqah in the Honour of Shaykh Abdal Qadir Jilani Qaddas Allahu Sirru to the Poor.


'Sadaqah relieves the Lord’s anger and averts an evil death.' (Tirmidhi)
'Give Sadaqah without delay, for it stands in the way of problems/ calamities.'(Tirmidhi) 

Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir:
Tariqah of Direct Bay'ah with Shaykh Abdal Qadiri Jilani qaddas Allahu sirru
and Direct Bay'ah with Shaykh Ahmad Rifai qaddas Allahu sirru and Support from Rijal al-Ghayb

If you don't have a Shaykh/Pir in Bay'ah or they have passed away, and you would like to take Bay'ah and learn from Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir Contact: Haqqdastagir@gmail.com Or Join our Public Facebook Group link below and send a message. Public Tariqah Qadiri Dastagir Lovers of Ghawth al-Azam following his Powerful Awrad, Salawats and Protection Hisaars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15th Ramadhan Urs of Sayyidah Nafisa - How to get Madad-from Sayyida Nafisa

15th Ramadhan Urs of Sayyidah Nafisa (qaddas Allahu sirru) who is also a direct descendant of Imam al Hassan ibn Ali qaddas Allahu sirru.  P...